2023 ANNUAL STATE of EMAIL SECURITY REPORT
Security operations teams received no relief in 2022 as costly data breaches and loss of sensitive information continued to happen at a quickening pace and threat actors ramped-up their efforts with new tactics to bypass email gateways and trick recipients.
Read the report and learn:
- ✓ Major threat statistics and trends learned throughout 2022
- ✓ Emerging tactics and techniques that threat actors are using to bypass traditional email security solutions
- ✓ The drivers of the phishing threat landscape – from worldwide events to the biggest breaches and takedowns
- ✓ Why you can’t stop human attackers without human reporting and analysis
- ✓ Why a layered phishing defense strategy is crucial to defending against the threats that continue to adapt
COMBAT EMAIL THREATS MORE EFFECTIVELY IN 2023
Combat the Latest Threats With the 2023 Annual State of Email Security Report & Webinar | Watch On-Demand
Watch the on-demand 2023 Annual State of Email Security Report launch webinar where Cofense VP, CISO, Tonia Dudley shares the best and worst of 2022, with insights on BEC, credential theft, ransomware, malware and more.
Phish Swimming in Murky Waters | Watch On-Demand
Dive deeper and learn more about the top phishing trends by industry, insights on today’s most advanced threats, as well as the downstream impacts of Ransomware, Big Breaches seen in 2022, and how world events changed the phishing landscape.
How to Protect Your Organisation from Today’s Top Threats | Watch On-Demand
As the threat landscape evolve, threat actors find more ways to bypass standard email security solutions. Your team needs the resources that can enable them to identify, protect, detect, and respond. Learn how you can enhance your email security and keep your organisation protected from today’s most advanced threats.