In 2022 Cofense detected a 569% increase of malicious phishing emails; that’s 1 every 2 minutes that bypassed a Secure Email Gateway (SEG). This is a staggering figure impacting the volume of threats sat in SOC work queues and potentially employee inboxes; a problem compounded post pandemic with reduced headcount, budgets, growing skillsgap and maintained remote working.
Watch this insightful on-demand webinar where Cofense’s Juergen Petzendorfer is joined by Jeremy Voisin, CISO of DFI, to look at how organisations can maintain control of their security operations despite increasing pressures and reduced resources.
We take a deep dive into some of the challenges we know SOC teams are facing, and learn:
- Some of the latest trends seen in email security from 2022
- How to balance increased financial pressure with the growing security skills shortage
- To outsource or not to outsource – what are the options
- The importance of leveraging crowd source intelligence
- How to gain more clarity, visibility and speed to your security controls with less
Meet Your Hosts
Senior Sales Engineer
Chief Information Security Officer and Head of Information Security division
Sales Director, DACH