The PhishMe 2017 Excellence Awards Nominations are Open!
Make your nominations for the 2017 PhishMe® Excellence Awards today!
Every day, 1000s of companies use PhishMe as a cornerstone of their phishing defense program. The PhishMe Excellence Awards recognize the outstanding achievements of security professionals and organizations with innovative, successful anti-phishing and phishing defense programs to minimize the risk and impacts associated with phishing attacks.
The 2017 PhishMe Excellence Awards will recognize program excellence in four categories:
· Phishing Defense Program of the Year: The most effective all-around, top performing, defensive phishing program across a comprehensive list of components including detection, alerting, reporting, employee training, employee participation, and results.
· Incident Response Team of the Year: The top incident response team based on either of the following:
· Single Incident: scope of the incident, potential for damage, response strategy and cost/time saving value of the resolution; or
· Overall Process: the incident response team with the best ongoing process, system of detecting and deflecting the incident and minimizing the overall impact of phishing in the organization on an ongoing basis.
· Most Innovative Phishing Defense Program: The most innovative phishing program implementation across an organization which could include contests, gamification, incentives, and other fresh approaches to improve training effectiveness and boost participation throughout the company.
· PhishMe Trailblazer of the Year: An award created to recognize the PhishMe user who has gone above and beyond in their phishing defense efforts.
Deadline for submissions is September 30th and all winners will be notified by October 31st. All award submissions will be reviewed by an un-biased, anonymous panel of judges comprised of PhishMe product experts, industry leaders and security professionals.