PhishMe (along with our giant bowl of Swedish Fish) will be attending the RSA conference this month for the second time, and we’re pretty excited to be returning to the City by the Bay. We’ve grown a lot since last year’s conference, and this year provides us with a chance to show off how PhishMe has evolved – both as a product and company.
Who better to help us preview our first big event of the year than our founders, CEO Rohyt Belani and CTO Aaron Higbee? I conducted short interviews with each outlining what they are looking forward to, not only about returning to the conference but also about visiting San Fran itself.
- Rohyt and Aaron didn’t have a love at first sight experience with the RSA conference. How have their impressions of this conference changed?
- Rohyt previews his panel discussion, to be held Tuesday, February 27 at 2:30 PM.
- Both provide advice for first-time attendees
- What are the best food and drink spots near the Moscone Center?
- See San Francisco through the eyes of a New Yorker, and what to watch out for on the mean streets of the city
If you’ll be in San Francisco for the conference, make sure to stop by our booth #2727 to learn about PhishMe’s new features, chat about your own experiences with phishing, win prizes in our daily raffle; and yes, eat some Swedish Fish!
Check out the video here: