Automatically identify and quarantine email threats across your organization in minutes
Stop attacks with one click
With a single click, quarantine every instance of malicious emails and stop the attack in its tracks, including emails not reported by your users. Apply the insights of 35+ million global reporters through a specially curated Cofense Intelligence feed that powers Vision to detect and remove email threats from your environment before they’re even reported.
Quickly Detect and Stop Attacks
- Easily accessible through your organization’s single sign-on (SSO)
- Security teams across the enterprise can quarantine an email threat with a single click.
- Cofense Vision supports complex queries to find the most dangerous polymorphic attacks evading SEGs.
- Find campaigns based on domains, URLs, attachment names and hashes, and other elements frequently found in advanced email attacks.
Empower Threat Hunters
- Indexes emails and is optimized for threat hunting, deployable on-premises, within AWS or Azure, or as a SaaS solution.
- Cofense maintains a database of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) optimized for threat hunting, enabling your SOC teams to find and neutralize threats in minutes
Flexible and Easy to Deploy
- Integrates with existing security stacks, such as SOAR and SIEM platforms, while allowing users access to all Cofense Vision functionality, including client management, configuration, and logging through the fully documented Cofense Vision API.
- The API provides additional audit, search, and quarantine capabilities not currently available from the Cofense Vision user interface.
- Take advantage of Vision’s robust quarantine capabilities without disrupting your existing workflow or process.
The Fastest Way To Stop Phishing Attacks
- Leverage automated IOC Wildcard Matching, and get a 10X increase in visibility of IOCs.
- Email metadata is copied and stored, easily allowing the SOC to search and eliminate phishing attacks.
- Automatically quarantine phishing threats from all users inboxes without disrupting or waiting on the IT mail team.
End-to-End Email Security Built to Stop Threats.
Defend your organization with our complete suite of email security solutions.
What Our Customers Say
Frequently Asked Questions
An Indicator of Compromise (IOC) is a clue or digital evidence that suggests that an endpoint or network may have been breached. The digital clues help information security professionals identify malicious activity or security threats, such as data breaches, insider threats or malware attacks. With automated IOC Wildcard Matching, Cofense Vision helps you keep up with these slight changes that often go unnoticed resulting in an up to tenfold increase in visibility of IOCs—providing exponentially more value than before.
With Cofense Vision, you can search, quarantine, and destroy all email threats that are active in your environment by enabling your team of SOC analysts or incident response experts to find elusive threats before they cause damage.
With Cofense Vision, organizations are able to proactively stop attacks by applying the insights provided by millions of global reporters through a specially curated Cofense Intelligence feed designed to detect and remove email threats from your environment before they’re even reported. The searches are fast and not impacted by the throttling controls of Microsoft Exchange and Office 365, without relying on mail teams. With Cofense Vision, enabling security teams across the enterprise to quarantine an email threat with a single click ensuring that active threats are caught before having a negative impact on your organization. Not needing privileged rights to the mail environment, Cofense Vision extensively audits and logs all actions so that you can see who is searching for what so that your organization remains in compliance.