Registration is Now Open for PhishMe Submerge 2017 – Phishing Defense Summit and User Conference
We are thrilled to announce today registration for this year’s PhishMe Submerge™ Phishing Defense Summit and User Conference is live! Last year’s summit was a massive success – you don’t want to miss out on this year’s event.
PhishMe Submerge attendees will have the opportunity to go deep and learn from industry experts while networking with peers and other PhishMe users from all over the world.
The event will take place at the Gaylord Hotel at Washington National Harbor on November 29th, 30th and December 1st, consisting of 1 full day of training and 2 days of sessions across two distinct tracks: Phishing Resilience and Phishing Defense.
Sample track topics include:
- Anti-Phishing Program Metrics and Internal Communication
- PhishMe Customer Panel – Program Best Practices
- How to Protect Sensitive Data
- Phishing program metrics and communicating success
- How to develop a phishing incident and response plan
- Organizational Capability Model – Getting Left of Breach
See what attendees from last year had to say about PhishMe Submerge!