Cofense Submerge 2017 Event
November 29th – December 1st, 2017
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, MD, USA
Event Registration Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to your registration, and each member of your group if you are registering on behalf of a group, for the Cofense Submerge 2017 Event (“Event”). Please review prior to completing registration for this Event.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
If you must cancel for any reason, full refunds will be honored through November 2nd, 2017. For any cancellations after November 2nd, 2017 but prior to the start of the Event, a 50% refund will be provided. For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact: email@example.com .
Cofense retains the right to make changes to the conference program.
This Event is sponsored by Cofense Inc. (“Cofense”), which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to the Event to any entity or individual. Cofense’s receipt of an application payment does not constitute acceptance. Applications and payments that are not accepted will be refunded in full within approximately 30 days.
- Event registration payments can be made by credit card.
- The registration fee includes access to all session and speakers during the Event.
- Substitution of registrations may be made at any time up to November 29th, 2017.
- Sharing of attendee passes is not permitted.
- Continental breakfast and boxed lunch will be provided on November 29th, 2017.
- A dinner reception (with light fare) will be held on November 29th, 2017.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided on November 30th, 2017.
- Cocktail reception with h’orderves will be provided on November 30th, 2017; there shall be no dinner reception.
- Breakfast and boxed lunch will be provided on December 1st, 2017.
- Airfare and hotel costs are not included in this registration fee. These will need to be purchased separately.
- Cofense has secured a rate of $179 with the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center for Event participants. Please follow this link to book your stay: https://aws.passkey.com/event/49122321/owner/54055/home
- Any refunds for airfare or hotel costs are solely provided at the discretion of the applicable provider and Cofense shall not be responsible for nor issue any refunds for airfare or hotel costs.
For additional questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Cofense be liable for any lost profits, cost of cover, direct, indirect, incidental, special, reliance, consequential or punitive damages that result from any participant’s registration, attendance, participation, use of materials or information provided by Cofense or related activities in connection with the Event. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence, or otherwise) exceed the registration fees paid by you. If you are dissatisfied with the Event or any of the products, services, members, suppliers and/or buyer offered in connection therewith or associated therewith, as the case may be, your sole and exclusive remedy shall be cancellation prior to the start date of the Event in accordance with Refund and Cancellation Policy above.
- Photography & Video
Cofense also leverages social media (e.g., Twitter, Periscope, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat) (i) to post real-time photos and videos to its Social media feeds, and (ii) display select submissions from those feeds on monitors throughout the venue. Attendees and sponsors are encouraged to capture their Event experiences in the permitted areas of the Event venue and post their own social content from the Event (text, photos, audio, video, streaming), provided it does not defame other Event attendees or sponsors or infringe on copyrighted Cofense branding and content. Cofense will determine in its sole discretion which posted content will be displayed on the overhead monitors at the Event venue. By attending the Event, you acknowledge and agree as follows: (a) Cofense may edit and use the footage it captures at the event for marketing and promotional activities and for any other lawful purpose in the ordinary course of its business; and (b) due to the prevalence of mobile recording devices in today’s world, Cofense disclaims all liability for the capture of your image in any multimedia format by other attendees at the Event.
- Warranty Disclaimer
ALL INFORMATION, DOCUMENTATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED BY COFENSE OR EVENT PRESENTERS IN ASSOCIATION WITH, DURING REGISTRATION FOR, OR ATTENDANCE AND PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” COFENSE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RESULTS FROM USE SUCH INFORMATION, DOCUMENTATION AND MATERIALS.
- NOTICE: ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY COFENSE WILL BE USED TO ADMINISTER COFENSE’S RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU AND TO DELIVER SERVICES – INCLUDING INFORMING YOU ABOUT COFENSE OFFERINGS THAT MAY BE RELEVANT TO YOU.
- CHOICE: COFENSE DOES NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU OUTSIDE COFENSE UNLESS YOU GIVE COFENSE PERMISSION TO DO SO OR WHEN THE LAW REQUIRES IT.
- SECURITY & ENFORCEMENT: COFENSE WILL SAFEGUARD AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. COFENSE EMPLOYEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE EDUCATED CONCERNING PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRINCIPLES AND THEIR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN COMPLYING WITH THEM.
- GLOBAL COMPLIANCE: COFENSE ENDEAVORS TO COMPLY WITH THE APPLICABLE DATA PRIVACY LAWS IN THE REGIONS WHERE COFENSE CONDUCT OUR BUSINESS.
- ACCESS: COFENSE AIMS TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCURATE AND CURRENT; AND WILL UPDATE OR DISCLOSE IT TO YOU WHENEVER YOU REQUEST COFENSE TO DO SO.