Learn to respond to phishing faster.
Last year, 90% of Phishing emails contained ransomware*. And the problem is only getting more prevalent and costly. According to the Ponemon Institute, the average cost of a data breach is USD 3.6 million—an expense no business can afford**.
But with an automated approach to incident response—combined with a robust internal intelligence strategy— enterprises can more effectively defend against the phishing threat. In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- The challenges incident responders face in fight phishing attacks and how the right security technology can help overcome them
- How to stay a step ahead of attacks by leveraging internal attack intelligence
- The benefits of automation in mitigating and preventing attacks
- How Cofense Triage can help incident responders more efficiently automate the detection and remediation of phishing attacks
* Cofense 2016 Malware Year in Review Report.
** Ponemon Institute, “2017 Cost of Data Breach Study,” sponsored by IBM, June 2017