2023 ANNUAL STATE of EMAIL SECURITY REPORT
Security operations teams received no relief in 2022 as costly data breaches and loss of sensitive information continued to happen at a quickening pace and threat actors ramped-up their efforts with new tactics to bypass email gateways and trick recipients.
Read the report and learn:
- ✓ Major threat statistics and trends learned throughout 2022
- ✓ Emerging tactics and techniques that threat actors are using to bypass traditional email security solutions
- ✓ The drivers of the phishing threat landscape – from worldwide events to the biggest breaches and takedowns
- ✓ Why you can’t stop human attackers without human reporting and analysis
- ✓ Why a layered phishing defense strategy is crucial to defending against the threats that continue to adapt
ANNUAL STATE OF EMAIL SECURITY REPORT DEEP DIVE WEBINAR SERIES
Use the form provided to register for our State of Annual Report webinar series and combat threats more effectively in 2023.
Now On Demand: Join Cofense VP, CISO, Tonia Dudley and VP of Global Threat Services, Josh Bartolomie for the 2023 Annual State of Email Security Report launch webinar. They share the best and worst of 2022, with insights on BEC, credential theft, ransomware, malware and more.
Now On Demand: Dive deeper and learn more about the top phishing trends by industry, insights on today’s most advanced threats, as well as the downstream impacts of Ransomware, Big Breaches seen in 2022, and how world events changed the phishing landscape.
June 13th @ 11AM ET: As the threat landscape evolve, threat actors find more ways to bypass standard email security solutions. Your team needs the resources that can enable them to identify, protect, detect, and respond. Learn how you can enhance your email security and keep your organization protected from today’s most advanced threats.
VP of Global Threat Services