Agreements and Terms
- EVALUATION AGREEMENT
- MASTER SOFTWARE AND SERVICES AGREEMENT
- INTEGRATION APPLICATIONS AGREEMENT
Statements and Disclosures
- Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statement
- Cofense promotes human rights in the workplace by offering a safe and healthy work environment, competitive wages, and rich employee benefits and we expect our vendors to maintain the same high standards. We recognize that risks associated with modern slavery and human trafficking should be monitored continually, so we are actively developing a Vendor Code of Conduct to ensure vendors in our supply chain are engaged in ethical operations. This statement is: (i) made in accordance with the U.K. Modern Slavery Act of 2015, (ii) will be reviewed at the end of each financial year, and (iii) will be updated as necessary to ensure it accurately reflects our commitment to eliminating slavery and human trafficking in our supply chain.
- BlackRock Takes Majority Stake in Cofense
- Effective August 21, 2019, BlackRock Private Equity Partners is a majority equity holder in Cofense, having acquired the equity of former investor Pamplona, which has been held in trust since last year. Cofense is pleased to expand the partnership with BlackRock, initially inked in 2018, which will continue to support the company’s mission to help organizations stop phishing attacks in their tracks. Cofense products and services will not be impacted by BlackRock’s additional investment. The company will continue investing in R&D to provide customers with peak phishing protection across the organization.
- COVID-19 Statement
- Cofense continues to monitor the progress of COVID-19 and its impact on our employees, customers, and operations. As a result of the sustained spread of COVID-19, we have taken the precautionary measure of instituting mandatory teleworking for all employees who normally report to Cofense offices until further notice. Cofense has well-established IT systems to support remote working, which allows us to take this preventative step with no material impact to our services. Additionally, Cofense’s technology infrastructure is purpose-built to be 100% in the cloud. As a result, service delivery to our customers is not dependent on any employee’s primary work location. Material changes to our operations or service delivery will be communicated to our customers as soon as reasonably possible through our Cofense Community Portal or by other similar means.