Leesburg, Virginia – May 20, 2021 – Cofense®, the leading provider of phishing detection and response (PDR) solutions, today announced the details of their Global Virtual Roadshow, “There Are Phish In Your Inbox”, a series of executive-led events taking place May 25-26, 2021. Phishing continues to be the most successful attack technique used by cyber criminals today. During this live event, global security leaders will gain firsthand knowledge of how Cofense’s end-to-end phishing detection and response (PDR) solution seamlessly automates the removal of phish from enterprise environments.
Cofense’s solutions leverage global crowd-sourced phishing intelligence from over 26 million people reporting suspected phish, and offer personalized security reports, actionable intelligence, and direct access to phishing experts. In February 2021, Cofense celebrated five years of zero breaches – in five years, no customer using the Cofense Phishing Defense Center (PDC) experienced a breach resulting from a phishing attack. As a result of Cofense’s acquisition of Cyberfish, they will ultimately offer a one-stop shop for an organization’s email security needs, eliminating the need for many expensive and slow-to-deploy legacy solutions.
Regional Dates and Registration
- Americas – Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 11am EST – Register here
- Europe – Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 2pm BST – Register here
- APAC – Wednesday, May 26 at 11am AEST – Register here
What Attendees Can Expect
- Insights into how enterprise organizations can reduce risk and cost of digital transformation, improve security posture, and rapidly detect and respond to phishing attacks in minutes, not days or weeks
- Details about how Cofense’s cloud-native PDR platform combines high-fidelity phishing intelligence with advanced automation capabilities; and when used with the existing email security provided by Microsoft or Google, can eliminate the need for expensive, slow-to-deploy email security solutions
- Keynote, The Future of Email Security, led by Cofense Co-Founder and CEO, Rohyt Belani, and a Technology and Innovation Update, led by Cofense Co-Founder and CTO, Aaron Higbee
- Fireside chats with regional Cofense Customer Advisory Board (CAB) members, as well as live Q&A sessions
“When it comes to phishing threats, every second counts. Undetected threats can lurk in a network for weeks or months, and can cost an organization millions of dollars. Cofense is proud to offer three regional versions of our newest event, designed to help attendees learn how to catch and quarantine phish within minutes across their entire organization,” said Belani. “This event’s title wasn’t dubbed ‘there are phish in your inbox’ for no reason. Phish hit employee inboxes every day, and the legacy technology being used to stop these threats isn’t enough. We hope current and future customers, as well as security leaders interested in the latest phishing threats, will join us for this first of its kind event.”
For more information about Cofense, please visit www.cofensestaging.wpengine.com.
Cofense® is the leading provider of phishing detection and response solutions. Designed for enterprise organizations, the Cofense Phishing Detection and Response (PDR) platform leverages a global network of over 26 million people actively reporting suspected phish, combined with advanced automation to stop phishing attacks faster and stay ahead of breaches. When deploying the full suite of Cofense solutions, organizations can educate employees on how to identify and report phish, detect phish in their environment and respond quickly to remediate threats. With seamless integration into most major TIPs, SIEMs, and SOARs, Cofense solutions easily align with existing security ecosystems. Across a broad set of Global 1000 enterprise customers, including defense, energy, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing sectors, Cofense understands how to improve security, aid incident response and reduce the risk of compromise. For additional information, please visit www.cofensestaging.wpengine.com or connect with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.