Cofense Q2 2023 Phishing Intelligence Trends Review
The Cofense Intelligence™️ team analyzes millions of emails and malware samples to understand the phishing landscape. Every 90 days, we deliver this updated report on the latest threats spawned by malicious email attacks. The report is full of valuable info so that you’re aware of what could be hitting your inboxes and provides actions that you can take to better protect and defend your organization.
In Q2 2023, Cofense Intelligence saw a slowdown in malicious email activity as prominent malware operators reduced or paused their campaigns. Despite the overall lower volume during this quarter, significant new phishing threats emerged.
Download the report for more details on the following, and more:
- Credential phishing increased 85% from the same quarter last year.
- Supermailer rose an impressive 87%.
- The use of compromised domains via embedded URLs increased by 25%.
Listen in as Cofense’s Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysts walk through the key trends and findings observed in email security in Q2 2023.
Watch now to hear more about:
- How a threat actor’s mistake enabled us to track a large, evasive phishing campaign
- The markers that can be used to protect against the increasing number of man-in-the-middle phishing attacks
- Why embedded URLs in phishing emails are primarily using compromised domains
The knowledge and expertise shared in this webinar are indispensable for any individual or organization seeking to stay ahead of the ever-changing cyber threat landscape. Watch on-demand and take a proactive stance against email-based attacks.
Cyber Threat Intelligence Engineering Manager
Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst