Report suspicious email threats
with just one click
EMAIL REPORTING MADE SIMPLE
Our SaaS-enabled email toolbar button lets your users report suspicious emails with one click, plus standardizes and contains the threat for incident responders. Your SOC gets instant visibility to real email threats, allowing your organization to stop them faster.
- Cofense Reporter button is right there in their email toolbar so users have a constant reminder to report anything suspicious.
- Customers who deploy our solution enjoy reporting rates at least twice as high as those that don’t.
- Only potentially real phish get reported to the SOC, not emails from phishing simulations, easing the burden on threat responders.
- Cofense Reporter formats the information the SOC needs to analyze emails: subject, header, attachments, URLs, and more
- The integrity of the email message is protected, including malicious content your teams will need to analyze
- Provide the SOC with instant visibility to phish that fool standard email security solutions, allowing you to stop threats faster
Enable the Network Effect
- Join a global network of 35+ million users reporting campaigns and providing intelligence into our product suite, and directly to customers, giving you a defensive head start against emerging attacks.
- Utilize unique, crowdsourced intelligence – for every 1 email reported by the global network, 20 more emails are eliminated from inboxes worldwide.
Reporter Combines with PhishMe
- Reporter collects reports of emails sent from Cofense PhishMe, noting which users reported them and sending a personalized thank-you as positive reinforcement to keep users engaged.
- All reporting information is tracked and integrated into your Security Awareness Training (SAT) program metrics.
End-to-End Email Security Built to Stop Threats.
Defend your organization with our complete suite of email security solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cofense Reporter lets users report suspicious emails with one click. Our email toolbar button simplifies reporting of suspected phish while standardizing the information for incident responders.
With Cofense Reporter, enterprises can:
- Give immediate user feedback, including metrics fed back into your PhishMe program to showcase resiliency.
- Cofense Reporter will give your SOC almost real-time, as-it-happens, threat intel on attacks hitting your users, keeping all the information intact.
- Enable people/human sensors to easily report phishing attacks.
- Demonstrate program success and increased user resilience with accurate metrics.