LEESBURG, Va. – July 26, 2023 – Cofense, the leading provider of phishing detection and response (PDR) solutions, today announced the general availability of Cofense Protect+ MSP, a multi-tenant, advanced email security and protection solution that keeps organizations protected from today’s sophisticated email attacks.
Today’s managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs) are tasked with protecting mid-market organizations against growing email threats. Compounded by the fact that standard email security solutions are thwarted daily by threat actors who know the technologies’ blind spots, these organizations need solutions that are easy to deploy, easy to manage and allow them to service multiple organizations all from a comprehensive dashboard.
Cofense Protect+ combines enterprise-grade threat protection and engaging security awareness training all in one platform. MSPs and MSSPs can now offer their customers a powerful solution and manage all of their client’s instances from one pane of glass. Protect+ MSP is powered by Cofense crowd-sourced intelligence, allowing organizations to better defend and protect themselves and their users against email attacks.
“MSPs must continually stay ahead of the curve to protect their customers’ systems, all while managing multiple client environments, keeping up with emerging technologies and dealing with resource constraints,” said Rohyt Belani, CEO and Co-Founder of Cofense. “When MSPs choose Protect+, they get a best-of-breed email security solution that ensures their customers are well-protected against evolving email threats, while minimizing the operational burden on their teams.”
Protect+ enables organizations to centralize both email security and security awareness training without compromising quality through key features including:
- Full-Featured Capabilities: Protect+ is an all-in-one easy-to-use platform that offers enterprise-grade protection and training, accelerating deployment time, reducing strain on resources, and increasing business efficiencies.
- Fully Automated Platform: Protect+ is fully automated and extremely low touch which allows for rapid deployment and a “set it and forget it” environment. The platform allows security teams to onboard in a matter of minutes with very minimal ongoing management.
- Real-Time Scanning and Analysis: Backed by Cofense’s crowd-sourced intelligence, Protect+ inspects emails in real-time to make instantaneous decisions as to whether emails are malicious. Email attacks are detected upon arrival and are automatically moved away from the user’s inbox.
- Elegant Yet User-Friendly Dashboards: MSP/MSSP-specific dashboards provide greater flexibility for the management of multi-tenant business needs. MSP/MSSP screens allow total control for the organizations to onboard and offboard clients without having to interact with Cofense.
- Aggregate Inbox: This inbox shows the status of every email that Cofense has scanned, detected and the status of that email, giving MSPs and MSSPs the ability to see all accounts in one view and the ability to drill down into each tenant account for more granular details.
To learn more about how Cofense is helping MSPs and MSSPs to protect customers against today’s top email security threats and to request a live demo, please visit https://cofense.com/product-services/cofense-protect-msp/.
All third-party trademarks referenced remain the property of their respective holders and use of those trademarks does not indicate any particular relationship between Cofense and the third-parties.
Cofense® is the leading provider of phishing detection and response solutions. Designed for enterprise organizations, the Cofense Phishing Detection and Response (PDR) platform leverages a global network of over 35+ million people actively reporting suspected phish, combined with advanced automation to stop phishing attacks faster and stay ahead of breaches. When deploying the full suite of Cofense solutions, organizations can educate employees on how to identify and report phish, detect phish in their environment and respond quickly to remediate threats. With seamless integration into most major TIPs, SIEMs, and SOARs, Cofense solutions easily align with existing security ecosystems. Across a broad set of Global 1000 enterprise customers, including defense, energy, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing sectors, Cofense understands how to improve security, aid incident response and reduce the risk of compromise. For additional information, please visit www.cofense.com or connect with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.