Join PhishMe at RSA 2016 (S1021) to Learn How Joint Customers Maximize Investments in FireEye, HP Enterprise, IBM, LogRhythm, Splunk, OpenDNS and Recorded Future
LEESBURG, VA & SAN FRANCISCO — March 2, 2016—PhishMe® Inc., the leading provider of human phishing defense solutions, today announced the launch of the PhishMe Technology Alliance Program (TAP), comprised of an ecosystem of leading security providers and multiple, key technical integrations. The alliance provides joint customers with easy and effective integrations that strengthen security, improve operational workflow and manageability, maximize security investments and reduce the risk of falling victim to phishing-driven cyberattacks.
First to join the program are some of the industry’s leading solutions and services providers:
- FireEye Threat Management Platform: To improve identification of malware being spread through phishing attacks, integration with the PhishMe solution allows SOC and incident response teams to reduce the amount of time it takes to implement countermeasures after being alerted to an attack and to future-proof them against new threats.
- HPE ArcSight, IBM QRadar, LogRhythm and Splunk SIEM: Through this integration, SOC teams can easily confirm phishing sites, analyze email-based attacks that may require escalation and investigation and leverage human-generated intelligence to strengthen defenses against phishing attacks.
- Cisco’s OpenDNS and Recorded Future Intelligence & Analysis: Integration with PhishMe Triage, the leading phishing email analysis solution, provides analysts with additional research capabilities to improve the accuracy of attack email identification.
“The PhishMe Technology Alliance Program provides mutual customers with enhanced security benefits that can only be achieved through tight integration and interoperability with their existing solution providers,” said Aaron Higbee, CTO and co-founder of PhishMe. “While there is no silver bullet that can solve all security problems, strengthening the relationship between security vendors ensures organizations receive the maximum value from their investments and a seamless customer experience not found otherwise.”
“PhishMe’s decision to partner with FireEye and the Cyber Security Coalition is evidence of a shared commitment to using world-class security technology and threat intelligence to protect organizations from today’s advanced threats,” said Ed Barry, VP, Cyber Security Coalition, FireEye.
PhishMe earlier this week announced full integration of its phishing defense solution, for more information, visit: https://cofense.com/phishme-unveils-fully-integrated-phishing-defense-solution-to-combat-multi-billion-dollar-phishing-problem/
To learn more about the PhishMe Technology Alliance Program, visit booth #S1021 at RSA 2016 in San Francisco.
Connect with PhishMe
- Follow PhishMe on Twitter: https://twitter.com/phishme
- Follow PhishMe’s Blog: https://cofense.com/blog/
- Follow PhishMe on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/phishme-inc-
PhishMe® is the leading provider of human-focused phishing defense solutions for organizations concerned about their susceptibility to today’s top attack vector – spear phishing. PhishMe’s intelligence-driven platform turns employees into an active line of defense by enabling them to identify, report, and mitigate spear phishing, malware, and drive-by threats. Our open approach ensures that PhishMe integrates easily into the security technology stack, demonstrating measurable results to help inform an organization’s security decision making process. PhishMe’s customers include the defense industrial base, energy, financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing industries, as well as other Global 1000 entities that understand changing user security behavior will improve security, aid incident response, and reduce the risk of compromise. To learn more about PhishMe’s human-powered, anti-phishing offerings, visit https://cofense.com/